Saturday, December 15, 2007

STEP by STEP

Our baby is growing up so fast, he's almost not a baby anymore. But rather a toddler. For on Thursday afternoon Jospeh took his first step. He was holding onto the couch and then took a step towards me and fell into my arms.

Later that night, while Ben and I were borrowing a movie from a neighbor, Jospeh took up to 3 steps going from Ben to me, me to Ben, and Ben to our neighbor Ranie, and from Ranie to me. It was so very COOL!!

Then on Friday Josph took more steps from furniture to me, and from me to Ben, and from Ben to me. He's so cute. He is so excited to walk, so he can be like the other little kids that he hangs out with.

Way COOL!!

1 comment:

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Oh my gosh!! He is walking! That is crazy!! Thank you for the Christmas card. Joseph has grown up so fast!We hope everything is going wonderfully for your family. The time just flies. It is freezing here blizzarding as we speak. Enjoy that Carolina sun! Kisses
Aimee and Russ